Thanks for dropping by.
This is the place for information on our full production package: set, lighting, cameras and sound, of course.
We are proud to have worked with some of the biggest names, providing technical and creative facilities to companies around the world for the past 25 years.
Full Time Positions
HYBRID PRODUCTIONS STREAMING VIRTUAL EVENTS
SOUND VISION DESIGN STREAMING
Sound Engineers and Trainee Sound Engineers
Sound Credit TV is the small company that does the big work. We make television and events for the largest FTSE100 companies and provide technical facilities for the biggest sports broadcasters.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Sound Engineers and Trainee Sound Engineers to work on our diverse range of projects.
- Rigging and operating audio systems for live events, including public address and creating discrete mixes for outside sources.
- Managing broadcast communication systems Reidel, RTS, radio talkback.
- Operating commentary systems on sports events.
- Managing VOIP and advanced audio network systems.
- Fault finding and maintaining equipment.
- Installation and system design.
- Sound Recording / PSC sound.
- Audio editing and light post production.
Skills Knowledge & Experience
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a background and enthusiasm for all things “audio” – they should have trained ears to critique and improve sound production.
- Applicants will need to show a knowledge of computer networking, DANTE, SIP and VOIP technologies.
- Applicants should understand the signal flows within an audio mixer and be able to operate both analogue and digital consoles. SCTV uses Allen & Heath, Yamaha and Calrec.
- Knowledge and experience of public address systems including feedback control.
- Applicants will need great interpersonal skills to work with colleagues and customers.
Apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you are the perfect fit for this role. We can’t wait to hear your sound story!